CHRISTMAS FAYRE – SATURDAY 10 DECEMBER 2022
Our annual school Christmas Fayre will take place on Saturday 10 December from 10.00am – Midday.
As in previous years we are going to have collection weeks with a treat for the children on Fridays!
WEEK ONE CHOCOLATE & SWEETS WEEK 18 November
WEEK TWO BOTTLES WEEK – Wine, Beer, Spirits 25 November
WEEK THREE LUXURY HAMPER or PAMPER ITEMS 02 December
The Friday treats for the children are:
FRIDAY 18 November BRING A TEDDY DAY (Children in Need own clothes too)
FRIDAY 25 November WEAR OWN CLOTHES
FRIDAY 02 December CHRISTMAS FILM AFTERNOON
As well as supporting these collection/treat weeks, there are many other ways you can help to make this event a success:
• Bake a cake or traybake for the cake stall – please drop items off on Friday 9th or before 10am on 10th December
• Donate an item for the festive hampers (such as mulled wine, biscuits, festive sauces, mince pies, Christmas puddings) or the luxury pamper hampers which will be raffled at the Fayre and Shows.
• Ask friends, family and/or employers to donate a raffle prize
• Contribute a home-made item to the Craft Stall
• Donate some well-read books to the Children’s Book Stall
• Donate or lend some decorations for Santa’s Grotto as ours are looking a little tired
Please remember we are a nut free school when buying any items for the fayre
Donations for the stalls can be brought into school anytime, please leave them with Mrs Barker in the Office.