LOCKERBIE MANOR KIT LIST
Things you WILL need:
LABEL ALL ITEMS
• Luggage – one case or holdall plus a small hand luggage backpack.
• Sleeping bag (or duvet & cover) and a pillowcase
• Lots of old clothes for activity sessions – long-sleeved shirts/tops, trousers/ joggers/ leggings (not denim), T-shirts (no shorts)
• Underwear & sleepwear
• Wash Bag, toiletries (roll on deodorant – no aerosols)
• Bath towels x 2
• Sunglasses, sun cream & sun hat
• Midge repellent (no aerosols)
• Sturdy refillable water bottle
• Waterproof jacket & trousers
• At least 3 pairs of trainers (old) – 1 for lake activities, 2 for dry activities (wet shoes & walking boots can be brought to substitute a pair of trainers but not necessary to have)
• Indoor shoes for inside manor (slip on best)
• Disco outfit
• Labelled bin bags for dirty clothes
• Disposable camera (available from Boots)
• Book, pencils, notebook
• Playing cards
• Cuddly toy
• NO WELLIES PLEASE
• NO ELECTRICAL/DIGITAL GOODS
• This list will also be on the school website & app.
Medical forms will be issued for changes or if medicine needs to be administered.
What to wear on sessions:
Archery: a long-sleeved top
Blind Trail: Wear old clothes and safe shoes/ trainers. Wear long trousers and long sleeves. Do Not Wear shorts.
Canoe or Raft Building
Wear 2 layers of warm clothing for example
T-shirt, long-sleeved top and jogger bottoms.
Wear a waterproof jacket and trousers
Old footwear e.g. trainers, pumps or gym shoes
Bring a towel, a plastic bag, and a complete change of clothes