As this continues to be a successful fundraiser we have once again booked a BAG2SCHOOL Collection. This will take place on MONDAY 15 NOVEMBER 2021. If you are having a clear-out of any of the items on the list below, please save them for us ready for the collection. Ask friends, family and neighbours to do the same. Please just put your items in any bag and bring them to school for the collection day. The company no longer supply bags to hand out.
This is such an easy way to raise some money for the PTA by selling ‘stuff’ that is no longer needed. We usually earn around £200 per collection.
We need the bags to be in school before 9.00 am on Monday 15 November 2021. You can bring them to school on Friday 12 November 2021 at 3.15 pm and we can store them over the weekend in the Pod if that is easier.
Thank you again for your continued support.
The PTA Team
WHAT WE COLLECT
We accept the following ‘good quality’ items for RE-USE*:
• Men’s, Ladies’ and Children’s clothing
• Paired shoes (tied together or elastic band around)
• Scarves and ties
• Soft toys
• Household linen
• Household curtains
• Household towels
• Household bedding (bed sheets, pillow cases and duvet covers)
We DO NOT accept:
• Duvets and blankets
• Pillows and cushions
• Carpets, rugs and mats (including bath, shower and toilet mats)
• Soiled, painted, ripped or wet clothing
• School uniforms with and without logo
• Corporate clothing and workwear
• Textile off cuts, yarns or threaded material