Outdoor Learning in Class 1
Just a little reminder that on Friday afternoon we will be starting our outside learning sessions. Please see the email below that was sent out on 22nd October regarding suitable clothing. On Friday the PTA are collecting for the Christmas hampers and the treat is to wear your own clothes, please make sure that your child where’s the warm clothing as mentioned in the email.
We will be starting our outside learning sessions after half term on a Friday afternoon in Class 1. We will be doing these within the school grounds. Your child does not need to come to school in their uniform on a Friday.
Please can your child wear:-
Tracksuit bottoms, warm leggings, t-shirt, jumper.
Please bring in a bag:-
• Waterproof trousers and jacket or all in one waterproof suit.
• An extra jumper as the weather gets colder.
• Hat and gloves.
• Wellies – most children have these in school already.
• An extra pair of socks to wear inside wellies as the weather gets colder.
• A plastic bag to put wet and muddy clothes in.
• A spare set of clothes just in case including underwear and socks.
We encourage the children to be as independent as possible, we would be grateful if you could give your child the opportunity to practise putting on their waterproofs over the next week.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.